Η εταιρεία Danaos Shipping Co Ltd., που δραστηριοποιείται στο χώρο της ναυτιλιακής βιομηχανίας αναζητά απόφοιτο της σχολής Ναυπηγών ή Μηχανολόγων Μηχανικών για τη θέση «Technical Coordinator».
Περισσότερα στο κείμενο που ακολουθεί:
Technical Coordinator (Naval Architecture)
We are seeking for a Technical Coordinator to join our Fleet Technical teams.
With a long history of operating and investing in the shipping industry, Danaos manages one of the largest independently owned fleet of modern, large-size containerships. Our dedication to innovation, safety, efficiency and environmental responsibility has helped us forge our reputation as the leading provider of containership management services in the world.
Danaos has been widely recognized for its operational performance, technological innovation, high operational standards and commitment to sustainability. This recognition and technology to management, strong work ethic and sustainable development, the awards Danaos has received are the recognition of the innovations the company has developed in every aspect of its activity.
At Danaos we have made environmental sustainability a priority as we look to the future. We constantly employ the highest operating standards on board to ensure an ethical, safe and pollution free environment for everyone – our people, the community and the marine life all over the world.
As a Technical Coordinator (Technical Department)
You will support Technical Departments processes in collaboration with the Fleet Manager, Assistant Fleet Manager and Technical Superintendent. The role reports to the Fleet Manager.
As a part of your role, you will:
· Monitor all incoming and outgoing messages of the fleet
· Prepare all the back-office work for daily technical operations, inspections, and dry dockings
· Monitor all incoming regarding Class, Port State Controls, Safety, Surveys, Maintenance & Services
· Coordinate the arrangements for service engineers
The ideal candidate should have
· Degree in Naval Architecture or Mechanical Engineering
· Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
· Efficiency in troubleshooting, organizing skills, attention to detail
· Willingness for continuous learning
· Fulfilled military obligations
· An attractive compensation package
· Group medical insurance plan
· Excellent working environment within a technology-led, global shipping company that operates one of the worlds largest independent fleet of containerships
· Opportunities for continuous learning and career growth
Danaos is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment support and respect individuals and personnel processes are applied without any discrimination.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please apply at: