H Living Prospects Development & Environmental Services Ltd, μια διεθνής εταιρεία συμβούλων με έδρα την Ελλάδα και το Βέλγιο, θα προσλάβει δύο (2) Συμβούλους για να εργαστούν στην ομάδα της εταιρείας στην Αθήνα.
Απαιτείται δίπλωμα στη μηχανική (κατά προτίμηση μηχανολόγων, χημικών μηχανικών, αγρονόμων τοπογράφων μηχανικών και μηχανικών γεωπληροφορικής).
Περισσότερα στο κείμενο που ακολουθεί:
Living Prospects Development & Environmental services Ltd
Headquarters Athens, Kosti Palama 46, Dafni, 17237 Athens
Tel. / Fax: +30 210 3800750, +30 215 5600440
Living Prospects Development & Environmental services Ltd, an international boutique consultancy firm based in Greece and Belgium, is currently seeking to recruit two (2) Consultants to join our established, highly motivated, and dynamic International Development Team in Athens.
As a result of our growth strategy, we are looking to further strengthen our team to help us implement and expand our growing portfolio.
Minimum requested qualifications:
· A University degree in engineering (preferably mechanical, chemical, agricultural, surveying / geoinformatics). A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset.
· 1-3 years of working experience in consulting services and/or project management preferable in the areas of environment, energy and agriculture.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of French will constitute an advantage.
· Excellent computer skills, notably in the use of office programs (word, excel, ppt, etc.).
· Military obligations completed.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Participate in business development activities;
· Provide expert advisory services for our clients mainly on tasks related to circular economy;
· Manage multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables;
· Prepare technical proposals.
The Company offers a competitive remuneration package, opportunities to gain experience and grow professionally, as well as a friendly and challenging environment to work in.
Any candidate who wishes to apply for the position may send an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Cover letter, at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th August 2021.
Only short-listed candidates who cover the abovementioned qualifications will be contacted.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.