Η εταιρία Iquadrat με έδρα την Βαρκελώνη
προκυρήσσει 1 θέση ερευνητη στα πλαίσια
ευρωπαϊκών ερευνητικών προγραμμάτων
σχετικές με τα δίκτυα 5ης – 6ης γενιάς.
Υπάρχει η δυνατότητα (υπό
προϋποθέσεις) απομακρυσμένης εργασίας
από την Ελλάδα. Περισσότερες πληροφορίες
υπάρχουν στο κείμενο που ακολουθεί:
Καταληκτική ημερομηνία κατάθεσης
αιτήσεων: 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2021
IQUADRAT INFORMATICA S.L (IQU) is a technology company founded in 1997,
with a focus on delivering System-Level evaluation tools for wireless
networks. IQU R&D has been providing global solutions and services in
the use of Internet and Telecommunications to companies and institutions
that use information and communication technologies in commercial,
marketing, management and business communication areas. IQUs R&D has
a focused business plan specifically intended on delivering a new
generation of research tools for system level evaluation of wireless
integrated communication systems. The R&D department is involved in
many National and EU-funded research projects, and has extensive
know-how in in Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function
Virtualisation (NFV), and is also active in the fast-growing IoT
paradigm. IQU is also active in many EU funded research projects,
related to Wireless Communications, 5G, Smart Grid and IoT.
IQU΄s R&D department is looking for one Research Associate in the
framework of 5G H2020 projects. The successful applicant should have a
PhD degree in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering or Computer
The selected candidate will:
· Carry out research activities related to Network Slicing, 5G
Network and Service management, Zero Touch Networks, Data-Driven
Communications using AI/ML and experimental validation.
· Be in contact and work with cutting-edge technology, validated
at our in-house experimental platforms.
· Work in challenging 5G and IoT R&D projects and represent the
company in project meetings and research initiatives.
· Participate in the preparation of research funding proposals
· Work in an open space office environment in Barcelona, which
promotes creativity, innovation and collaborative research among senior
and early-stage researchers.
· Outstanding oral and writing English skills
· Good knowledge of current technology trends in 5G and Beyond
Networks e.g. Network slicing, virtualization, SDN/MEC/NFV.
· Familiarity with AI/ML algorithms, tools and basic workflows.
· Good publication record in scientific peer-reviewed journals
· Hands on experience with orchestration and virtualization tools
like OSM, OpenStack, ONAP etc.
· Good knowledge of Protocols and algorithms for Radio Resource
· Experience in preparing proposals for research funding, e.g.
· Experience in participating international research funding
IQU seeks to increase the number of women in those areas where they are
underrepresented and, encourages women to apply.
Moreover, remote work from Greece is possible, under specific
A full-time fixed term contract, of initial duration of 12 months. The
contract may be extended till for up to three years. The starting date
is flexible from November-December 2020. The rank and salary will be
determined according to qualifications and work experience and will be
varying between 32 and 42k.
Applications should include:
Full CV, including a list of publications and name (email address,
etc.) of three referees.
Cover letter stating the motivation and suitability of the
The application documents must be submitted in pdf format to the
following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for the applications 28th February 2021