Προκηρύχθηκαν θέσεις για πρακτική άσκηση στην Ευρωπαϊκή Κεντρική Τράπεζα (ΕΚΤ), στο αντικείμενο «Data Engineering, Analytics and Big Data Technologies».
Οι θέσεις απευθύνονται σε φοιτητές (συμπεριλαμβανομένων και των υποψήφιων διδακτόρων) ή νέους απόφοιτους.
Περισσότερα στο κείμενο που ακολουθεί:
The European Central Bank has launched a new traineeship campaign in Data Engineering, Analytics and Big Data Technologies: https://talent.ecb.europa.eu/careers/JobDetail/Traineeship-in-data-engineering-analytics-and-big-data-technologies/3101
Traineeship in Data Engineering, Analytics and Big Data Technologies
In the Directorate General Information Systems, it is our job to provide the ECB with the systems it needs to keep prices stable and safeguard the financial system. We run and maintain more than 100 IT services, look after the ECBs IT governance frameworks and develop such frameworks for the Eurosystem/European System of Central Banks. We focus on delivering IT projects on time and within budget, maintaining stable IT operations, ensuring the highest levels of cybersecurity and resilience, and exploring innovative technologies with added business value. The ECB is an inclusive employer and we strive to reflect the diversity of the population we serve. We encourage you to apply, irrespective of your gender, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or other characteristics.
The content of the traineeship depends on the team you are assigned to, your interests and your skill set. You will be matched to a pathway within a specific service team focusing on collecting, processing, analysing and disseminating data, or supporting data science use cases.
Within your team, you will attend meetings, conduct analyses, advise on decisions, do research for and compile documents and reports, work on pilots and test innovative solutions.
Our traineeship programme gives you:
· a chance to immerse yourself in the ECBs IT and IT governance areas and gain first-hand experience of a department delivering high-quality IT services and projects;
· the opportunity to attend courses and interactive information sessions to gain a comprehensive understanding of the role of the ECB;
· individualised assignments taking your development needs into account;
· challenging tasks in which you can hone your analytical, technical and business skills;
· mentors and leaders willing to share their experience with you.
You will be part of a multicultural team that strives for continuous innovation to make a positive impact on the lives of European citizens.
Who can apply
Students, including PhD students, or recent graduates can apply for a traineeship.
All candidates should:
· be at least 18 years old;
· be a national of a Member State of the EU or of an acceding country;
· have completed at least a first cycle qualification (minimum bachelors degree);
· be fluent in English and in another official language of the EU.
Following their most recent qualification candidates should:
· have a maximum of 12 months professional experience;
· have been a trainee for no more than six months;
· not have been an ECB trainee or have worked for the ECB previously.